HOW CAN WE HELP TO ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS?
WITH COMMUNALEVENTS YOU CAN START SMALL AND SCALE UP AS YOU GROW
CommunalEvents is a cloud platform that powers event, venue and host listings on your website and mobile app. Your users can search, view, book, review and request events. Your web app can have any design layout.
Begin with a basic plan while you are starting up. Then scale as you grow.
By offering event workflow features, CommunalEvents specialises in supporting events that are more complicated than just buying a ticket. For example, events where a minimum booking number must be reached or where booking confirmation is required.
SOLVING YOUR PROBLEMS
Avoid reinventing the wheel - don't build/test/host yourself.
Avoid investing in big infrastructure when you're starting up - scale with growth.
Avoid a protracted, risky, costly development period by using a proven managed service.
Let the experts worry about attackers, security and scalability.
Get to market faster, more reliably and with lower investment.
Access to advanced features when you're ready.
Delight your customers by regularly introducing new features without paying extra.
Expand into new business models later such as subscriptions, reviews, online payments and a mobile app.
Try it free, without commitment and get started easily in a few hours.
IT'S EASY TO GET STARTED
- Search, filter and sort events
- Book events, leave a deposit and special deals
- Retain a booking commission or charge a flat fee for bookings
- Review & rate events
- Request events
- Sponsor events
- Event organisers, sponsors, hosts and venue managers
- List events at multiple venues
- List events being organised by your customers
- You can design your website/app exactly how you want
- List the same events on web and mobile
- An entertainer, speaker or model can set up a profile
- An event organiser can review & rate talent
- Subscriptions for event organisers and talent if required
- And more…
Example Event Listing Applications
- Promote paid meals in homes or shared tables in restaurants.
- Restaurants pay a subscription to regularly promote shared table events.
- Events could be held to promote a product or to sell a product.
- Courses, coaching sessions, guided tours or exercise classes.
- Rent offices/homes/cars/gardens/etc.