HOW CAN WE HELP TO ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS?
HOW COMMUNALEVENTS GENERATES REVENUE
CommunalEvents is a cloud platform that powers event, venue and host listings on your website and mobile app. Your users can search, view, book and review events. Your web app can have any design layout.
Charge people to list their profile or to use your service. Charge venues to list on your website. Take commissions or flat fees for bookings. Plus more...
By offering event workflow features, CommunalEvents specialises in supporting events that are more complicated than just buying a ticket. For example, events where a minimum booking number must be reached, here events can be requested or where booking confirmation is required.
SOLVING YOUR PROBLEMS
Avoid managing data separately on mobile and web.
Avoid reinventing the wheel by building a subscription system yourself.
Avoid a protracted, risky, costly development period by using a proven managed service.
Let the experts worry about attackers, security and scalability.
Get to market faster, more reliably and with lower investment.
Enjoy complete flexibility in the design of your mobile app so your brand and ideas are represented without constraint.
Access to advanced payment models when you're ready.
Expand into new business models later such as subscriptions, reviews, online payments and a mobile app.
Try it free, without commitment and get started easily in a few hours.
IT'S EASY TO GET STARTED
- Search, filter and sort events
- Book events, leave a deposit and special deals
- Retain a booking commission or charge a flat fee for bookings
- Sponsor events
- Event organisers, sponsors, hosts and venue managers
- List events at multiple venues
- List events being organised by your customers
- You can design your website/app exactly how you want
- List the same events on web and mobile
- An entertainer, speaker or model can set up a profile
- An event organiser can search for (and book) talent for their event
- Subscriptions for event organisers and talent if required
- And more…
Example Event Listing Applications
- Talent agencies charge their clients to connect event organisers to entertainers.
- Restaurants pay a subscription to regularly promote shared table events.
- Rent out homes for parties and take a commission.
- Entertainers pay to list their profile with free bookings by event organisers.