HOW CAN WE HELP TO ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS?
COMMUNALEVENTS IS A MANAGED SERVICE
CommunalEvents is a cloud platform that powers event, venue and host listings on your website and mobile app. Your users can search, view, book, review and request events. Your web app can have any design layout.
Use a pre-built, professionally hosted platform to avoid the pitfalls of custom software development. Get to market faster without having to reinvent the wheel then scale as your business grows.
By offering event workflow features, CommunalEvents specialises in supporting events that are more complicated than just buying a ticket. For example, events where a minimum booking number must be reached or where booking confirmation is required.
SOLVING YOUR PROBLEMS
Use a managed service to list events, venues and talent online
Avoid reinventing the wheel - don't build/test/host yourself.
Avoid investing in big infrastructure when you're starting up - scale with growth.
Avoid a protracted, risky, costly development period by using a proven managed service.
Let the experts worry about attackers, security and scalability.
Get to market faster, more reliably and with lower investment.
Access to advanced features when you're ready.
Delight your customers by regularly introducing new features without paying extra.
Expand into new business models later such as subscriptions, reviews, online payments and a mobile app.
Try it free, without commitment and get started easily in a few hours.
IT'S EASY TO GET STARTED
- Search, filter and sort events
- Book events, leave a deposit and special deals
- Review & rate events
- Request events
- Sponsor events
- Event organisers, sponsors, hosts and venue managers
- Minimum/maximum numbers, register your interest and reminders
- List events at multiple venues
- List events being organised by your customers
- You can design your website/app exactly how you want
- List the same events on web and mobile
- And more…
Example Event Listing Applications
- Commercial parties, shows or paid meals in homes.
- Courses, coaching sessions, guided tours or exercise classes.
- Events could be held to promote a product or to sell a product.
- Renting offices/homes/cars/gardens.
- Publicise models, speakers and entertainers.