HOW CAN WE HELP TO ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS?
HOW TO LIST EVENTS IN YOUR WEBSITE OR APP USING COMMUNALEVENTS
CommunalEvents is a cloud platform that powers event listings in your website and mobile app. You can aggregate events from multiple venues. Your users can search, view, book and review events. Your web app can have any design layout.
List events quickly in your web app and if you wish, you can our Admin Portal to manage and report.
By offering event workflow features, CommunalEvents also supports events that are more complicated than just buying a ticket. For example, events where a minimum booking number must be reached or where booking confirmation is required or where users can request events.
SOLVING YOUR PROBLEMS
Avoid double-handling your website and mobile app.
Avoid reinventing the wheel - don't build/test/host yourself.
Avoid investing in big infrastructure when you're starting up - scale with growth.
Get to market faster, more reliably and with lower investment.
Enjoy complete flexibility in the design of your online website and app so your brand and ideas are represented without constraint.
Access to advanced features when you're ready.
Delight your customers by regularly introducing new features without paying extra.
Expand into new business models later such as subscriptions, reviews, online payments and a mobile app.
Become an aggregator of other people’s events, supporting multiple venues.
Try it free, without commitment and get started easily in a few hours.
IT'S EASY TO GET STARTED
- Search, filter and sort events
- Book events, leave a deposit and special deals
- Review & rate events
- Request events
- Sponsor events
- Event organisers, sponsors, hosts and venue managers
- Minimum/maximum numbers, register your interest and reminders
- List events at multiple venues
- List events being organised by your customers
- You can design your website/app exactly how you want
- List the same events on web and mobile
- And more…
Example Event Listing Applications
- Commercial parties, shows or paid meals in homes.
- Courses, coaching sessions, guided tours or exercise classes.
- Events could be held to promote a product or to sell a product.
- Renting offices/homes/cars/gardens.